Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My FMORT Read On...

I am tagged by Ravi

Start: 00:00

  • Writing this blog in the middle of training LOL :))
  • Training is something related to financials and darn !! its boring...
  • My parents going for trip for 20 days... yeppieee party !!! :D ill have to be alone.... :(
  • Can you believe people are dreaming in the training session or MAY BE there are all analysing !!! SCARRYY :))
  • WHEN WILL I go homee???? godddddd.........!!!! noooooo i cant go early there is some meeting :(((((
  • hmmmm..... what else to write ????? am soooo blank in the training session today....
  • CRM SCM SRM ERP blah blah blah... Dont understand a thing now....!!! But seems to be interesting ... hmmm ...
  • I have to blog more and more and SPECIALLY IN TRAINING SESSIONS ha ha ha
  • zzz...zzzz...zzz... feeling sleeepppyy... need more coffee.... COFFEE==COFFEE BEAN==JAVA==SUN Microsystems==> I MISS IT :((
  • "No surfing chatting emailing in TRAINING ROOM" --> Poster in this room... ha ha ha ... everyone are chatting and checking mail
  • I have a test today :(( what to do??? have to save my a** this time .. Keeping my fingers crossed - the test should be cancelled :D
  • phew .. time's up guys LOL !!

Stop: 05:00

Now Read on about FMORT...

So what is FMORT?
FMORT stands for Five Minutes of Random Thoughts. It is a byproduct of a wild whim that played in my mind during one of my day dreaming sessions. In an attempt to bring something productive out of it, I thought of giving it a shape. It is fun to read what people think, when they are asked to think for five minutes of allotted time.

Steps to follow:

  • Get an alarm/stop watch, piece of paper, pen.
  • Set the alarm to ring 5 minutes 10 secs later.
  • Take deep breath for 10 secs.
  • Now, set your mind free.
  • Scribble whatever comes to your mind on the paper for 5 minutes.
  • After 5 minutes, tweak the scribbles into meaningful sentences.

Post it to your blog.

The title should be, "My FMORT". Dont expand FMORT in the title as the purpose is to popularize FMORT.

The first line should read, "I am tagged by XYZ", where XYZ should be the name of the blog who asked you to tag and link XYZ to the post.

Then ask a fellow blogger to do the same and link to your post.

Now sit back and relax. You would be amazed at the speed with which FMORT spreads.And you will be one link of the long chain on Internet.Happy Thinking :)

For more info :- (http://mon-voyage.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-fmort.html)

1 comment:

Ravi Kumar said...

Thats great ... thank you so much :)
But ensure someone tags u now :)